NCEO State Surveys: 2016 Survey of States: State Activities Amid Evolving Educational Policies
Part of the NCEO State Surveys series.
- Martha L Thurlow, Chris Rogers, Sheryl Lazarus
A report providing a snapshot of the new initiatives, trends, accomplishments, and emerging issues during a period of new education laws and initiatives. This is the fifteenth such survey of states conducted by NCEO. States were continuing to address the need for inclusive assessments while facing new requirements for assessments and accountability systems.
- September 2017
- Michael L Moore email@example.com or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Diplomas and Graduation Requirements
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments