Informe sobre el desarrollo de un lenguaje común de la accesibilidad para los estados y proveedores de evaluaciones
- Vitaliy Shyyan, Martha L Thurlow, Erik D Larson, Laurene L Christensen, Sheryl Lazarus
Spanish translation of the report, "White Paper on Common Accessibility Language for States and Assessment Vendors." This White Paper by DIAMOND project staff addresses the issue that different test platforms use different terminology for the accessibility features and accommodations that they offer to students, which can make it difficult for students, parents, and educators to understand the available options and select the appropriate supports. Content is in Spanish.
- February 2017
- Michael L Moore firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612-626-0546
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations