What Have We Learned About Student Characteristics, Accommodations, and AA-MAS?
- Yi-Chen Wu, Sheryl Lazarus, Martha L Thurlow, Linda Turner
The National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) and a consortium of five states joined together to form the Multi-state GSEG Toward a Defensible Alternate Assessment Based on Modified Achievement Standards (AA-MAS). This paper reports the results of one study conducted by this GSEG project. The purpose of this study was to learn more about the extent to which low performing students used accommodations.
- April 2010
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- South Dakota Department of Education
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments