Make Work a Part of the Plan Videos and Webinars: Employment Policy: How Does That Work? (#2)
Part of the Make Work a Part of the Plan Videos and Webinars series.
- Executive Producer(s)
- Kelly Nye-Lengerman PhD
A video following a question-and-answer format, in plain and simple language from self-advocates and policy staff about changes in employment policy and services. The target audiences are self-advocates and families.
- Number 2
- Research and Training Center on Community Living (RTC-CL)
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Community life
- Community supports and services
- Self-advocacy and self-determination
- Specific life stage
- Employment and postsecondary education
- Employment and workforce development
- Supported employment