NCEO Synthesis Reports: State Participation and Accommodation Policies for Students with Disabilities: 1999 Update (#33)
Part of the NCEO Synthesis Reports series.
- Martha L Thurlow, Allison House, Chris Boys, Dorene L Scott, James E Ysseldyke
This 2000 report summarizes states' policies on the participation of students with disabilities in large-scale assessment, and the accommodations noted in state policies as available for those students. NCEO also checked for changes in state assessment policies.
Some content is out-of-date
- April 2000
- Number 33
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments