NCEO Synthesis Reports: Status of the States in the Development of Alternate Assessments (#31)
Part of the NCEO Synthesis Reports series.
- Sandra Thompson, Ron Erickson, Martha L Thurlow, James E Ysseldyke, Stacy Callender
This 1999 report describes the results of an online survey to assess the status of states in the development of alternate assessments to be in place by July 1, 2000. In the survey, states were also asked about a variety of developmental features of their alternate assessments.
Some content is out-of-date
- April 1999
- Number 31
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments