NCEO Synthesis Reports: State Assessment Policies on Participation and Accommodations for Students with Disabilities: 1997 Update (#29)
Part of the NCEO Synthesis Reports series.
- Martha L Thurlow, Allison Seyfarth, Dorene L Scott, James E Ysseldyke
This 1997 report summarizes states' policies on the participation of students with disabilities in large-scale assessment, and the accommodations available for those students. The data reflects policies from 1995 to 1997.
Some content is out-of-date
- September 1997
- Number 29
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments