LEND Webinars: Approaches to Managing Challenging Behavior in Children
A Webinar discussing functional behavioral assessment and positive behavioral support strategies for young children with significant challenging behavior. A discussion of specific strategies and methods of monitoring learner performance was also addressed. Implications for service delivery in educational and clinical settings was addressed.
The objectives for this Webinar are for participants to become:
- Familiar with social and nonsocial functions that are associated with repertoires of challenging behavior
- Familiar with a variety of functional behavior assessment strategies
- Familiar with a range positive behavioral support strategies including functional communication training.
The intended audience for this Webinar are professionals who serve learners with challenging behavior and those who support family members with challenging behavior.
- January 30, 2014
- Minnesota Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (MNLEND)
- Specific life stage
- Early childhood
- Specific disability
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)