LEND Webinars: To Be Honest (TBH): A Discussion on Transition for Youth with Special Health Care Needs
Part of the LEND Webinars series.
- Kiana R Johnson, Katrina O Simons
A Webinar discussing the area of transition, which continues to present young people and their families with many difficult challenges. Despite an impressive body of literature, concrete solutions continue to evade patients, parents, and providers. This presentation will provide an overview of such issues using a combination of research and anecdotes to describe challenges and opportunities ahead.
- March 14, 2013
- Minnesota Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (MNLEND)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Specific disability
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)