NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs: 2010-2011 APR Snapshot #5: Assessment Accommodations Use by Students Receiving Special Education Services (#5)
Part of the NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs series.
- Martha L Thurlow, Mai Vang
This year 2013 report provides information on the number of students with disabilities using accommodations and their performance on general statewide assessments used for federal accountability in 2010-2011. The report focuses on data in reading and math for grades four and eight.
- June 2013
- Number 5
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Students with Disabilities