LEND Fact Sheet Series: Challenging Behaviors: Tolerance for Delay of Reinforcement
Part of the LEND Fact Sheet Series: Challenging Behaviors series.
- Joe E Reichle, Carol L Davis, Shelley Neilsen Gatti, Lillian K Duran
A fact sheet defining tolerance for delay of reinforcement as a strategy that influences challenging behavior by cuing the child and providing reinforcement contingent on continued participation in a requested activity. The sheet also explains how and when to use this strategy.
- Fact Sheet
- Minnesota Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (MNLEND)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Positive behavior support
- Specific life stage
- Specific disability
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)