LEND Fact Sheet Series: Challenging Behaviors: Rejecting Response
Part of the LEND Fact Sheet Series: Challenging Behaviors series.
- Joe E Reichle, Carol L Davis, Shelley Neilsen Gatti, Lillian K Duran
A fact sheet defining rejecting response as a communicative alternative for challenging behavior that can involve spoken, sign, or graphic language that a child uses to escape or avoid a person, object, or activity. The sheet also explains how to teach a child a rejecting response.
- Fact Sheet
- Minnesota Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (MNLEND)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Positive behavior support
- Specific life stage
- Specific disability
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)