LEND Fact Sheet Series: Challenging Behaviors: Communicative Alternatives to Challenging Behavior
Part of the LEND Fact Sheet Series: Challenging Behaviors series.
- Joe E Reichle, Carol L Davis, Shelley Neilsen Gatti, Lillian K Duran
A fact sheet explaining when to teach a communicative alternative to challenging behavior, why a child uses a communicative alternative, and the steps involved.
- Fact Sheet
- Minnesota Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (MNLEND)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Positive behavior support
- Specific life stage
- Specific disability
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)