LEND Fact Sheet Series: Challenging Behaviors: Choice-Making
Part of the LEND Fact Sheet Series: Challenging Behaviors series.
- Joe E Reichle, Carol L Davis, Shelley Neilsen Gatti, Lillian K Duran
A fact sheet defining choice-making as when a child selects an item or activity from among two or more options. The sheet also explains who benefits from choice-making and how it can be offered.
- Fact Sheet
- Minnesota Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program (MNLEND)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Positive behavior support
- Specific life stage
- Specific disability
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)