Moving Your Numbers: State Education Agencies: The Critical Role of SEAs in Facilitating School District Capacity to Improve Learning and Achievement for Students with Disabilities
Part of the Moving Your Numbers series.
- Stephen Barr
A guide offering insights into the direction state education agencies should take to more effectively support districts and schools in improving outcomes for all students.
- Resource Guide
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Council of Chief State School Officers
- National Association of State Directors of Special Education
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Student learning strategies
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Classroom Assessments (Diagnostic, Formative, Interim)