NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs: 2008-2009 APR Snapshot #1: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Special Education Students (#1)
Part of the NCEO APR Snapshot Briefs series.
- Jason R Altman, Martha L Thurlow, Mai Vang
This year 2012 report summarizes the participation and performance of eighth grade students with disabilities, in reading and math assessments used for federal accountability in the 2008-2009 school year.
- January 2012
- Number 1
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments