NCEO Policy Directions: Including Alternate Assessment Results in Accountability Decisions (#13)
Part of the NCEO Policy Directions series.
- Rachel F Quenemoen, Martha L Thurlow
This year 2002 report addresses policy options for including the results of alternate assessments in school accountability systems and provides examples of approaches used in several states.
Some content is out-of-date
- June 2002
- Number 13
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments