NCSET Information Brief: Addressing the Needs of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students With Disabilities in Postsecondary Education
Part of the NCSET Information Brief series.
- David Leake, Margarita Cholymay
A brief identifying the major challenges of postsecondary education for persons with disabilities of culturally and linguistically diverse heritage and providing recommendations to postsecondary institutions for supporting the educational success of these students.
Some content is out-of-date
- February 2004
- Volume 3, Number 1
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Youth development and leadership
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults