NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports: Graduation Exam Participation and Performance (1999-2000) of English Language Learners with Disabilities (#2)
Part of the NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports series.
- Kristin K Liu PhD, Manuel T Barrera PhD, Martha L Thurlow, Kamil Guven, Vitaliy Shyyan
This year 2005 report examines the participation and performance of English learners with disabilities on the Minnesota Basic Standards Test, used for graduation, in 1999-2000. The report presents results for this subgroup in reading and math in the initial test administration in grade 8.
Some content is out-of-date
- May 2005
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations