NCEO Limited English Proficiency Projects Reports: The Effects of a Simplified English Language Dictionary on a Reading Test (#1)
Part of the NCEO Limited English Proficiency Projects Reports series.
- Deb Albus, John Bielinski, Martha L Thurlow, Kristin K Liu PhD
This year 2001 report presents a study that examined whether using a monolingual simplified English dictionary as an accommodation on a reading test with Hmong language background English learners improved test performance.
Some content is out-of-date
- March 2001
- Number 1
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations