NCEO Policy Directions: Putting it All Together - Including Students with Disabilities in Assessment and Accountability Systems (#16)
Part of the NCEO Policy Directions series.
- Camilla Lehr, Martha L Thurlow
This year 2003 report provides an overview of key components of inclusive assessment and accountability systems and to highlight how they fit together to form a cohesive whole that facilitates the intended benefits of standards-based reform.
- October 2003
- Number 16
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments