NCEO Policy Directions: Rethinking Basic Assumptions of Test Development - Assessment Frameworks for Inclusive Accountability Tests (#17)
Part of the NCEO Policy Directions series.
- Rachel F Quenemoen, Scott Marion
This year 2003 report discusses how to incorporate new assumptions about teaching and learning coming out of standards-based reform so that assessments can both meet the requirements of NCLB accountability and give better information about performance of students in prescribed content. This includes compatible classroom diagnostic assessments and clarification and articulation of content standards.
- November 2003
- Number 17
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities