NCEO Technical Reports: Are We There Yet? Accountability for the Performance of Students with Disabilities (#33)
Part of the NCEO Technical Reports series.
- Sara Bolt, Jane L Krentz, Martha L Thurlow
This year 2002 report identifies and describes state accountability systems to determine the degree that public documents clearly articulate whether students with disabilities are included in accountability calculations. Primary indicators addressed in state systems included student performance on statewide assessments, Performance growth, attendance rates, and dropout rates. The review found that only a handful of states clearly counted all students with disabilities in accountability determinations for schools.
- November 2002
- Number 33
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities