NCEO Technical Reports: Revisiting Graduation Requirements and Diploma Options for Youth with Disabilities: A National Study (#49)
Part of the NCEO Technical Reports series.
- David R Johnson PhD, Martha L Thurlow, Karen J Storm PhD
A document reporting on National Center on Educational Outcomes' (NCEO) fourth study of state graduation requirements for students with disabilities. This national study was designed to describe current variations across states in high school exit exam practices and the use of alternative diploma/credentialing options. The study also examines the intended and unintended consequences for students when they are required to pass exit exams to receive a high school diploma, and the intended and unintended consequences of using single or multiple diploma options for students with disabilities.
- December 2007
- Number 49
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Diplomas and Graduation Requirements
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Students with Disabilities