NCSET Information Brief: Youth Leadership Forums: Providing Leadership Development Opportunities for Youth with Disabilities
Part of the NCSET Information Brief series.
- Alicia Epstein, Brenda Eddy, Michael Williams, Julia Socha
A brief outlining findings of youth development research, describing the components and benefits of Youth Leadership Forums (YLFs), and introducing the Iowa and Kansas YLFs.
Some content is out-of-date
- March 2006
- Volume 5, Number 3
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Youth development and leadership
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults