NCSET Research to Practice Brief: Building Bridges Toward Science Careers for Youth with Disabilities
Part of the NCSET Research to Practice Brief series.
- Peg Lamb, Bill Hodges, Dave Foy
A brief outlining results of the Bridges Research Project, a project gathering information to promote a seamless transition for high school students with disabilities to math, science, engineering, and technology education at community colleges.
Some content is out-of-date
- April 2004
- Volume 3, Number 2
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Instructional strategies
- Paraprofessional and teacher development
- Transition planning
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults