Partnerships for Success - Curricula for Supervisors, Managers, and Administrative Staff: The Power of Diversity: Supporting the Immigrant Workforce
Part of the Partnerships for Success - Curricula for Supervisors, Managers, and Administrative Staff series.
- Lori Sedlezky, Lynda Lahti Anderson, Amy S Hewitt, Susan N O'Nell, John K Sauer, et. al.
A curriculum helping supervisors and other agency staff find, support, and retain immigrant workers. Includes Facilitator Guide and Learner Guide.
Some content is out-of-date
- Research and Training Center on Community Living (RTC-CL)
- Direct support workforce
- Supervision and mentoring
- Human resources and management
- Retention and recruitment
- Workforce development strategies
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Culture and diversity