NCEO Synthesis Reports: States' Accommodations Policies for Alternate Assessments Based on Modified Academic Achievement Standards (AA-MAS) in 2008-2009 (#74)
Part of the NCEO Synthesis Reports series.
- Sheryl Lazarus, Damien Cormier, Melissa Crone, Martha L Thurlow
A report presenting the results of an analysis of states' accommodations policies for the Alternate Assessment based on Modified Achievement Standards (AA-MAS), and compares these policies with the states' regular assessment accommodations policies. This is the first time that the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) has published a report that is specifically focused on AA-MAS accommodations policies.
- March 2010
- Number 74
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments