NCSET Information Brief: Transition Services for Students Aged 18-21 with Intellectual Disabilities in College and Community Settings: Models and Implications of Success
Part of the NCSET Information Brief series.
- Meg Grigal, Amy Dwyre, Helena Davis
A brief providing an overview of some successful models of transition services being implemented in postsecondary settings, describing one such model implemented by the Baltimore City Public School System in three local colleges, and presenting some of the implications and strategies for success of this model.
Some content is out-of-date
- December 2006
- Volume 5, Number 5
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Youth development and leadership
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults