FYI from the Institute on Community Integration: August 2018
Part of the FYI from the Institute on Community Integration series.
- Thomas J Donaghy
FYI Monthly is a monthly e-communication from the Institute on Community Integration. The August 2018 edition includes:
- Certificate in Disability Policy and Services: Start Here, Go Anywhere
- "Inclusion Starts with Me" at this Year's Great Minnesota Get-Together!
- ICI, MN DHS Partner to Produce Cross-Cultural Films on Autism
- MNLEND Fellow Develops Sensory Friendly Sunday at Walker Art Center
- ICI Supports Social Inclusion of Young Russians with Disabilities
- 2015-2016 APR Snapshot #16: State Assessment Participation and Performance of Students Receiving Special Education Services
- 2015-2016 APR Snapshot #17: Students in Special Education Receiving Assessment Accommodations
- 2015-2016 APR Snapshot #18: AA-AAS Participation and Performance
- "Exploring retirement for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities: An analysis of National Core Indicators data." (2018). By Roger J. Stancliffe, Julie E. D. Kramme, and Kelly Nye-Lengerman. Published in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Art for All: The Stephanie Evelo Fund for Art Inclusion Reception
- 2018 Minnesota Gathering
- Check & Connect Training
- Responses Sought for Online Survey About ICI Website
Each issue of FYI Monthly also includes staff updates, alumni updates, and the social media spotlight.
- August 2018
- Institute on Community Integration
- Community life
- Recreation and leisure
- Social inclusion
- Culture and diversity
- American Indians
- English language learners (ELLs)
- International initiatives
- Other cultural groups
- Specific disability
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)