RTC-OM HCBS Outcome Measurement Briefs
This series of briefs was developed by the RTC-OM staff to discuss issues fundamental to HCBS outcome measurement. Designed for HCBS measure developers, policymakers, program administrators, researchers, and all others interested in this topic, the series provides education on the importance of each area of HCBS measurement discussed, as well as practical resources and strategies for addressing each topic. Each brief ends with specific recommendations for improving HCBS outcome measurement in the area discussed. Additional briefs will be forthcoming.
In publication since 2/9/2021
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on HCBS Outcome Measurement (RTC-OM)
- RTC-OM HCBS Outcome Measurement Briefs: Involving Stakeholders to Address Challenges in HCBS Measure Development: Toward Person-Centered Measurement (#1)
- RTC-OM HCBS Outcome Measurement Briefs: HCBS Outcome Measurement Tools and Current State Approaches to Measurement (#2)
- RTC-OM HCBS Outcome Measurement Briefs: Development of HCBS Outcome Measures (#3)
- RTC-OM HCBS Outcome Measurement Briefs: The Basics of Psychometrically Sound HCBS Outcome Measurement (#4)