FYI from the Institute on Community Integration: March 2019
FYI Monthly is a monthly e-communication from the Institute on Community Integration. The March 2019 edition includes three feature stories, a leading ICI Facebook post from the past month, two new publications, coming events, and several staff updates.
The first feature story is about the latest issue of Impact, which examines inclusive education for K-8 students with the most significant cognitive disabilities. The second story features the six ICI posters being featured at CEHD Research Day on March 26. The last story explores the relationship between food and disability, as seen through the eyes of a MNLEND Fellow who is a nutritionist.
- March 2019
- Institute on Community Integration, University of Minnesota
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Inclusive education
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Intellectual/Cognitive Disability
- Students with Disabilities