FYI from the Institute on Community Integration: May 2018
FYI Monthly is a monthly e-communication from the Institute on Community Integration. The May 2018 edition includes:
- ICI Researchers Unveil Minnesota Autism Rates as Part of Nationwide CDC Study
- MNLEND Fellow Leads Creation of Sensory Tents in the Minneapolis Parks
- RTC-CL Co-hosts National Reinventing Quality Conference in July
- RTC Policy Forums: Speaking with Community Members on Policies that Affect Them
- NCEO Brief 15: Students with Disabilities and Chronic Absenteeism
- "Maintenance and Generalization in School-based Functional Behavior Assessment/Behavior Intervention Plan Literature." (2018). By Brittany Pennington, Jessica Simacek, Jennifer McComas, Kristen McMaster, and Marianne Elmquist. Published in the Journal of Behavioral Education.
- Check & Connect Trainings
- Responses Sought for Online Autism Survey
- Seeking Minnesota Service Provider Organizations for Study
Each issue of FYI Monthly also includes staff updates, alumni updates, and the social media spotlight.
- May 2018
- Institute on Community Integration
- Specific disability
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)