NCEO State Surveys: 2014 Survey of States: Initiatives, Trends, and Accomplishments
Part of the NCEO State Surveys series.
- Vitaliy Shyyan, Sheryl Lazarus, Martha L Thurlow
A report providing a snapshot of the new initiatives, trends, accomplishments, and emerging issues during this important period of education reform as states documented the academic achievement of students with disabilities. This is the fourteenth such survey of states conducted by NCEO. States were cognizant of the benefits of inclusive assessment and accountability systems, and continued to improve assessment design, participation, accessibility and accommodations policies, monitoring practices, and data reporting.
- September, 2015
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Diplomas and Graduation Requirements
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments