NLTS2 Data Brief: Introducing the NLTS2
A brief introducing a series highlighting the major findings of the National Longitudinal Transition Study-2 (NLTS2), which tracked the characteristics, experiences, and achievements of a sample of 12,000 transition-age students with disabilities. This issue describes the NLTS2 project.
Produced by the Institute's National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET) in collaboration with the National Longitudinal Transition Study-2 (NLTS2). NLTS2 provides the first national picture of the involvement of families in the educational development of their secondary-school-age children with disabilities.
Some content is out-of-date
- January 2002
- Volume 1, Number 1
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- SRI International
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Evaluation of education programs