NLTS2 Data Brief: Who Are Secondary Students in Special Education Today?
A document reporting on the demographic characteristics of youth with disabilities participating in the National Longitudinal Study-2 providing important information about factors other than disability that affect the educational and transition experiences of youth with disabilities. NLTS2 provides the first national picture of the involvement of families in the educational development of their secondary-school-age children with disabilities.
Some content is out-of-date
- June 2003
- Volume 2, Number 1
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- National Longitudinal Transition Study 2
- SRI International
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Evaluation of education programs