NCEO State Surveys: 2012 Survey of States: Successes and Challenges During a Time of Change
Part of the NCEO State Surveys series.
- Rebekah L Rieke, Sheryl Lazarus, Martha L Thurlow, Lauren M Dominguez
A report providing a snapshot of new initiatives, trends, accomplishments, and emerging issues during this important period of education reform as states document the academic achievement of students with disabilities. This is the thirteenth such survey of states conducted by NCEO. States also reported information about the alternate assessments based on alternate achievement standards (AA-AAS), and on new developments in assessment such as teacher evaluation and how they are contributing to the consortia. In the three years since the previous survey, states continued to make strong progress, though challenges remained and several new issues emerged.
- September 2013
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Students with Disabilities
- Universal Design
- Alternate Assessments