Moving Your Numbers: District Self-Assessment Guide for Moving Our Numbers: Using Assessment and Accountability to Increase Performance for Students with Disabilities as Part of District-Wide Improvement
A guide for use by district leadership teams and school-level leadership teams in gauging the district's degree of implementation and scale of actions associated with effective practices identified in the Moving Your Numbers series.
- Resource Guide
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Council of Chief State School Officers
- National Association of State Directors of Special Education
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Classroom Assessments (Diagnostic, Formative, Interim)