NCEO Data Viewer
An interactive database allowing users to access data compiled by researchers at the Institute's National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) on students with disabilities in the U.S. educational system. Two major databases are currently available:
• State policies on assessment participation and accommodations for students with disabilities.
• Annual performance reports from states and other education entities receiving Part B funding under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
Through the database users may create customized reports - including charts and maps - based on criteria they choose.
- 2009 - Present
- Interactive Database
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Accessibility & Accommodations