NCSET Information Brief: Community Resource Mapping: A Strategy for Promoting Successful Transition for Youth with Disabilities
Part of the NCSET Information Brief series.
- Kelli Crane, Becky Skinner
A brief introducing a dynamic process for creating synergistic community collaboration among those concerned with youth development, and for maximizing the community's human and financial resources that support youth. The brief includes a detailed explanation of Community Resource Mapping, a list of the benefits of mapping, examples of mapping efforts, whom to contact information for further information, plus related resources.
Some content is out-of-date
- April 2003
- Volume 2, Number 1
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Youth development and leadership
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults