NCSET Information Brief: Work-Based Learning and Future Employment for Youth: A Guide for Parents and Guardians
Part of the NCSET Information Brief series.
- Meredith Gramlich, Kelli Crane, Kris Peterson, Pamela H Stenhjem
A brief outlining how work-based learning helps youth identify interests, strengths, skills, and needs related to career development. This brief is intended for parents and guardians of youth with disabilities, and includes specific examples, as well as further resources.
Some content is out-of-date
- October 2003
- Volume 2, Number 2
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Youth development and leadership
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults