NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports: A Review of 50 States' Online Large-Scale Assessment Policies - Are English Language Learners with Disabilities Considered? (#5)
Part of the NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports series.
- Martha L Thurlow, Jane Minnema, Jane Treat
This year 2004 report provides an assessment policy review on the extent that the needs of English learners with disabilities are considered in public state assessment policy documents.
Some content is out-of-date
- September 2004
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation