NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports: English Language Learners with Disabilities and Large-Scale Assessments - What the Literature Can Tell Us (#6)
Part of the NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports series.
- Jane Minnema, Martha L Thurlow, Michael Anderson, Karla Stone
This year 2005 report describes a review of literature pertaining to the inclusion of English learners with disabilities in states' large-scale assessment programs. It describes their participation in statewide testing for accountability purposes and reviews other literature pertaining to this population.
Some content is out-of-date
- June 2005
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation