NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports: Policymaker Perspectives on the Inclusion of English Language Learners with Disabilities in Statewide Assessments (#8)
Part of the NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports series.
- Michael Anderson, Jane Minnema, Martha L Thurlow, Jennifer A Hall-Lande
This year 2005 report describes how state educational agencies are including English learners with disabilities in statewide assessments and supporting local education agencies in their communication of assessment results to families. The study involved telephone interviews with state department personnel in the areas of assessment, English learner programs, and special education in states with large and small populations of English learners.
Some content is out-of-date
- August 2005
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability