NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports: ELL Parent Perceptions on Instructional Strategies for their Children with Disabilities (#12)
Part of the NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports series.
- Manuel T Barrera PhD, Halee Vang, Kristin K Liu PhD, Martha L Thurlow
This year 2005 report examines how parents were engaged to review and comment on the reading instruction of teachers working with English learners with disabilities from Latino, Hmong and Somali backgrounds.
Some content is out-of-date
- November 2005
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Parents & Families