NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports: Large-Scale Assessments and English Language Learners with Disabilities - A Case Study of Participation, Performance, and Perceptions: "Walking the Talk!" (#15)
Part of the NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports series.
- Jane Minnema, Martha L Thurlow, Gretchen R VanGetson, Rene Jimenez
This year 2006 report describes issues that surround the inclusion of English learners in states' large-scale assessment systems with a focus on gathering practical information at the local school level to reflect a variety of perspectives.
Some content is out-of-date
- August 2006
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Parents & Families