NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports: Middle School Principals' Interpretation of State Policy and Guidance on Instructional Strategies for ELLs with Disabilities (#20)
Part of the NCEO English Language Learners (ELLs) with Disabilities Reports series.
- Kristin K Liu PhD, Haesook Koo, Manuel T Barrera PhD, Martha L Thurlow
A report describing how principals of successful schools translated information to teachers on designing accessible standards-based instruction for ELLs with disabilities. The study aimed to highlight promising practices that might be studied further and to identify areas where principals may need additional support in providing instructional leadership for their teachers.
Some content is out-of-date
- September 2008
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Parents & Families
- Standards and Accountability