NCSET Information Brief: Motivating Youth with Disabilities to Learn in the Science Classroom: A Guide for Educators
Part of the NCSET Information Brief series.
- Peg Lamb, Bill Hodges, Mary Brown, Dave Foy
A brief providing teachers with strategies for motivating students with diverse learning styles, including students with disabilities, in science courses and programs. These strategies include use of case studies, analogies, lab-based education, storytelling, modeling, and role-playing. The brief also includes resources for further study.
Some content is out-of-date
- April 2004
- Volume 3, Number 3
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET)
- Education practices (K12 and transition)
- Transition planning
- Youth development and leadership
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults