NCEO State Surveys: 1999 State Special Education Outcomes - A Report on State Activities at the End of the Century
Part of the NCEO State Surveys series.
- Sandra Thompson, Martha L Thurlow
This year 1999 report summarizes results from a survey given to all states that addresses participation in statewide testing, high stakes attached to testing, and the development of alternate assessments.
- December 1999
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- Diplomas and Graduation Requirements
- Accessibility & Accommodations
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Standards and Accountability
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments