NCEO State Surveys: 2007 Survey of States - Activities, Changes, and Challenges for Special Education
Part of the NCEO State Surveys series.
- Jason R Altman, Sheryl Lazarus, Martha L Thurlow, Rachel F Quenemoen, Marjorie Cuthbert, et. al.
This year 2007 report summarizes a state survey given to all states addressing participation rates, use of accommodations, the number of students achieving grade level proficiency, and more.
- October 2008
- National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO)
- Specific life stage
- Adolescents and young adults
- Educational accountability and assessment
- English Learners with Disabilities
- Assessment Participation
- Assessment Reporting
- Students with Disabilities
- Alternate Assessments